Triad Math And Science Academy 4

Posted June 23, 2014
My child learns more here than she did in the public school system. She's happier here and enjoys her clubs and other school functions. The teachers are required to tutor in need students one day a week and that has been a major factor to her coming from being behind at the end of last year (in Guilford County public school) to being on grade level (at TMSA) I'm a little wary of the expansions they have in store for next year but our first year at TMSA was a success. We like the school.

Posted April 30, 2014
I visited the school to take a tour. I think they were to free with letting people in and around the kids with no ID. I don't feel like this school is safe.

Posted April 08, 2014
ls a great school for my kids. It's a great fit. We like the school's teachers and staff. They have excellent afterschool clubs and Saturday school. The school is like a second family to my kids.

Posted April 07, 2014
I have two children who attend TMSA (elementary) and we love it. The school is very diverse with students and teachers from different parts of the world. The staff demonstrate knowledge and care for every child's education by way of their programs offered after school and on Saturday's. Also, communication among teachers and parents is great! When it comes to "true" education, it should be one that provide children with a global mindset and TMSA is the place. Students, also, have the opportunity to travel abroad during the summer - how cool is that? Goooo Tigers!

Posted January 05, 2014
This school is horrible I'm in 8th grade and they are pushing us too hard. We have a minimum of two hours each night of homework. They force us to take spanish or turkish ! In 8th grade we have only spanish or turkish and physical education. Many students can't do clubs after school because they have to do all their homework. I hate everything about this school. I can take the exact same classes and more at my old school. Please I'm begging you do not put your children through this stress. The only good thing about this school is it looks good on an application. But it doesn't look the best, if anything send your high school bounf kids to Page for the IB programme that's where I'm going. Or send high school students to Page until 10th grade then from 11-12th send them to Greensboro College Middle College. The uniforms are horrible and they are always changing rules. It's a horribly small school and it is so out of order. Send your kids here to be pressured and stressed out of their minds. This school is HORRIBLE. Coming from a current student, please. Don't come here.

Posted November 18, 2013
they do not treat children right i know from experience (by former 10th grader) bully reports are ignored. also test scores should be a 2 for this school. they do not give good education they are teaching 10th graders 9th grade work .very awful school!

Posted October 09, 2013
The dedication of the staff is wonderful. They seem to really care about the children and the education that they are receiving. The children come home happy after having a good day at school, and yet they are leaning at grade level or above.

Posted July 30, 2013
As a parent of a TMSA student it has been great to see my child eager to participate, grow in knowledge, and confidence. The Teachers are the best in their field of studies and methodology. TMSA is a wonderful safe and futuristic learning environment!! School exceeds my expectations of a higher level academic achievement school. The Teachers' dedication at Triad Math and Science Academy is unmatched. The curriculum is challenging and the academic clubs offered expose the students to advanced science, robotics, foreign languages and many other subjects. The opportunities the students at TMSA have are unprecedented!!

Triad Math And Science Academy 4

Posted June 12, 2013
My family is excited about our child to attending Triad Math and Science Academy. This fall will be our 3rd year there and I must say, each year has gotten progressively better. Our first year was good in that we saw growth (both academically and socially) in our child. I am extremely proud to see the emergence of the leader within our son and I can say that is largely due to the positive staff (all levels) guidance, leadership, professionalism and genuine care which is demonstrated each day. We have had a couple minor concerns and were able to discuss them within the same day to reach a positive resoultion. The staff seems genuinely concerned for the success of all students. The principal has a tremendous amount of responsibility, but I found it comforting to see him walking the halls to make sure everything was running smoothly. There were times when he would even ask, how are things going and actually waited for me to give feed back. All of my son's teachers have been extremely professional while also personable. My son has made some really great friends and lifetime mentors. I am thankful to have Triad Math and Science Academy to help nurture his academic career.

Posted June 09, 2013
I have been working at TMSA for 3 years. I have seen all the growth and success. Students have been doing great on the state tests and on the academic as well as athletic teams. TMSA moved to its state-of-art facility in its third year. This year, TMSA will be a complete K-12 school with 700 students. The former substitute teacher, who posted a negative feedback, is obviously not at TMSA anymore because she doesn t fit in the mission and vision of this great school. Regarding the visa factory statement, there are only 3 Turkish employees (out of 60+ staff) who are on an H1B visa. TMSA is a very diverse school in terms of both students and teachers. It is funny to undermine this strength with this type of cheap and non-factual statements!

Contact Information

700 Creek Ridge Road
Greensboro, NC 27405

School website

Triad Math And Science Academy
700 Creek Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC  27405
Last modified Triad Math And Science Academy is a charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triad Math And Science Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.