Posted January 29, 2013
i have two kids at this school. i love the way the teachers relate to you, the parent. my son is in second grade and my daughter is in kindergarten. i love both teachers. they listen to your concerns and work with you. we went out of the country to visit and both teachers made provisions so my children will not miss out in class. keep up the good work

Edwin A Alderman Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
I am a parent of a 6 yr old boy who was diagnosed with adhd,add and speech delayed. Alderman elementary has been working with my son since pre-k, i have no complaints i actually am very pleased that they work so well and hard with him. I have seen my son grow not only academically but igrow in his self esteem.....THANK YOU ALDERMAN!!!!!!!!

Edwin A Alderman Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
Is a very nice school and the teachers are very nice especialy the principal i hope my kids finish all the grades here

Posted January 04, 2008
Alderman Elementary is actually a very nice school. There are two teachers in my sons classroom and only fourteen students. They often have guests to teach the children special things. The curriculum is presented in a way that is interesting and fun for the children. His teachers are wonderful communicaters with parents as well as the students. I find them to be most helpful and well educated. I honestly don't have even one complaint about this school. This year so far has been a really great experience for my son.

Posted September 26, 2007

Edwin A Alderman Elementary School
4211 Chateau Drive, Greensboro, NC  27407
Last modified Edwin A Alderman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edwin A Alderman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.