Posted April 11, 2013
THIS IS DR.LEE'S SCIENCE CLASS HERE TO TELL YOU , THAT WE ARE THE BEST SCHOOL OUT HERE AND WE DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCIENTIST IN THE HOUSEEEEE!!! #TURNTUP!

Posted October 10, 2011
It would be nice if this school would include parents/guardians suggestions on issues conerning our children. You should still be able to have a say in your child's education even though they are in public school.

Posted April 30, 2010
My son is a sixth grade student at this middle school and I am currently seeking academic placement for 2010-2011 in another school. In my opinion parent-teacher communication is very poor and parent-school administration communication and caring is even worse.

Posted August 02, 2009

Allen Middle School 3

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted March 10, 2006
Allen Middle School has changed alot over the past several years and I blame it on the administration as well as some of the teachers. The is no consistency as far as rules and discipline. The Teachers aren't accountable for there actions or lack thereof. I am moving from my home in order to get in another school district. Allen has not always been this way. I have another son that went there 4 years ago and I didn't have any of the problems that I am having now. It all goes back to the current administration.

Posted August 22, 2005
I have been very involved with the Allen Middle School community this year. I believe that Allen is on the path to becoming a very good school, but it is still in the making. I believe that teachers are dedicated to the learning of the children in general, but I think administration needs to work harder to keep consistency in discipline and procedures. Until discipline is consistently addressed at this school, ample learning cannot take place. Also, parents of students in this school need to get more involved with the progress of their children. If administration had better parental SUPPORT and guidance, they would be able to have better results with the students. It really takes a COMMUNITY to make a school prosperous!

Posted April 15, 2005
We are going to try to move out of this school district before my son starts 8th grade. He is one of the very white kids. We have never been racist but he has had one racial problem after another in this school and teachers and principals don't seem to care. He has been beat up so many times and when he tries to tell what happened the other kids all side with each other and he is the one that gets in trouble for trying to protect and defend himself. Our house used to be in Ragsdale district then they changed that all around. Wish they would have left it alone.

Allen Middle School
1108 Glendale Drive, Greensboro, NC  27406
Last modified Allen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.