Posted April 09, 2014
My son was born premature and had developmental delays in which he needed OT, PT and speech. Initially, some teachers suggested my son attend Gateway but I was reluctant due to what my service coordinator was advising me. After awhile, I went with my gut feeling and got him enrolled with the school. It was the best decision made for him. Since his enrollment, we noticed so much improvement. I found myself regretful for not starting him sooner because his time there was short due to the time the child ages out of the program if they are not severely in need of help. Nevertheless, the staff was pleasant, caring, patient, knowledgeable and there was always a sense of calmness in the building. We are forever grateful for the staff and facility and would highly recommend their services to families with children that could benefit.

Posted January 28, 2014
I honestly love this school. They really are the best at what they do. I have a 3 year old autistic son and he has excelled in so many ways since he started attending Gateway. He hasn't even been there an entire year yet. I also LOVE his teachers. You can tell the staff really do care about those children. They are all awesome!!

Posted December 28, 2007
I feel truly blessed to have such a great facility for my child to attend and receive therapies! These teachers really care and understand what these children need and deserve!

Posted August 28, 2007
I agree. My son is Autistic and goes to Gateway and it is the best school in all of North Carolina and quite possibly the U.S. Seriously they have it together at this place for helping all children.

Posted April 02, 2007
My 3 year old daughter who has moderate autism recently started at Gateway and it has gone tremendously well. The teachers and assistants have been great and providing a lot of feedback about how the day goes. Although we haven't been at Gateway very long, the time we have been there has been a great experience. Every day is something exciting - they have an indoor swimming pool, a media center, and a multi-sensory room that is a big hit with my daughter. Again, I'm going to rave how the teacher has really made this transition very smooth and made my family feel like we all are part of my daughter's school experience.

Gateway Education Center
3205 East Wendover Avenue, Greensboro, NC  27405
Last modified Gateway Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Gateway Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top