Bad
Good

Posted August 02, 2015
My son is a magnet student going into the 3rd grade. He is advanced in math and reading, yet the teachers here have always found ways to keep him challenged and engaged. They are very nurturing and take the time to get know parents on a personal level.

Posted July 06, 2013
This school is great schools need two be more like this school!!! This school has everything for a child to have a fun great school year!!!!

Posted January 27, 2013
I am the author of the 2007 review. I have had children at Morehead since then and we have loved the school the entire time. There have been some challenges in that we have had 3 principals and an interim in the years I have been there. But the quality of education and dedication of the majority of the teachers has remained excellent. The parents came through in the times of challenge and supported the teachers and staff unbelievably. I only have 3 more years before my youngest leaves for middle school and it will be a very hard separation for me.

Posted November 02, 2012
We love this school! I have two kids in this school and we love it! The school's values go along with what I expect my kids to value in life. Very friendly environment! I love the Art's academy (Third grade and up - additional art classes after school (optional)) And PTA is great! Thank you, teachers and parents for great work!

Morehead Elementary School
4630 Tower Rd, Greensboro, NC  27410
Last modified Morehead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.