Wellcome Middle School 3

Posted December 01, 2012
This school is ok i have been to better but i wished that AIG could meet on another day because cant stand meeting on my dance days

Wellcome Middle School 1

Posted October 24, 2010
The new changes this year are horrible I'm a 8th grader that is being treated like a second grader. The way I see it I go to school, get good grades, put up with the stupid rules since it is my last year here and get out ASAP. Other than going to school to see my friends I can't stand and almost hate this school.

Wellcome Middle School 5

Posted July 28, 2009

Wellcome Middle School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
I love going to Wellcome Middle School it is so fun and educational

Wellcome Middle School 3

Posted January 22, 2009
Wellcome is a wonderful school and a hodgepodge of students, highlighted by a diverse and multicultural faculty and staff! I think that it is typical of any middle school as well as M.S. behaviors, etc. Overall, a great place to attend school and work!

Wellcome Middle School 1

Posted April 10, 2008
Administration is not supportive of teachers. Administration and teachers don't work always together. There are clicks among grade and elective teachers. Everyone should try to work together. Morale level is low. The Principal does not appear to care but blames the teachers instead of encouraging the teachers. The Principal is prior military and tries to run the teachers like military members instead of civilians. Does not listen to teachers but blames for students behaviors instead of holding the student responsible for thier own behavior.

Wellcome Middle School
3101 North Memorial Drive, Greenville, NC  27834
Last modified Wellcome Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellcome Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.