Posted January 14, 2011
I attended this school from '95 to 99' and finished Elementary school in Mason, OH. Sure the other school was larger and newer, but it didn't have the sense of relationship between students and teachers that Wahl Coates had. Some of my elementary teachers are still there.

Posted February 23, 2010
great school and a great atomsphere for all people keep up the great work Wahl-Coates Elementary I love you.

Posted July 26, 2009

Wahl Coates Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I rate this School as a family oriented the teacher are well educated on the subject that is being taught,and their safety is very highly protected this school values every individuals as a person.

Posted April 06, 2006
We were very fortunate to be given permission to attend this school for my child's kindergarten & 1st grade years. My request for transfer wasn't approved for '06-07 and my family is heartbroken. This is a wonderful school. My child learned so, so much. All of her teachers have had a passion for teaching and loving on children. The school has alot of activities and I'm always amazed at the parental involvement. Parental involvement is very necessary regardless of what school your child attends. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone. We have truly loved everything about it.

Posted December 29, 2005
All 3 of my children attended Wahl-Coates and the experience and education they recieved there was wonderful. I have since moved to FLorida where my son finished his last 2 years in elementary school. I was very disappointed in the education and school support and parental invovement. Nothing compares to Wahl Coates for education, school experience, and parental involvement.

Posted July 18, 2005

Wahl Coates Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2005
I have a child who attended Wahl Coates for the first time this year and I have to say I was very pleased with that school. She was blessed with excellent kindergarten teachers Ms. Barrett & Mrs. Simmons. She learned alot this school year and her teachers were really great to work with. I would definitley recommend this school to anyone.

Wahl Coates Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2004

Contact Information

2200 East 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27858

School website

Wahl Coates Elementary School
2200 East 5th Street, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified Wahl Coates Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wahl Coates Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.