K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted June 29, 2015
I can't say enough wonderful things about this school! The teachers and staff are loving, caring and all-around amazing!! They put 110% into the education of the children entrusted to them and teach them to be not only wonderful students, but God-fearing, Christ-centered individuals who contribute back to society. We are blessed to be a part of Greenville Christian Academy.

Greenville Christian Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
Greenville Christian Academy uses Biblical Based Curriculum that helps each student learn the subject, but also helps develop their heart and mind toward Christ.

Posted April 29, 2014
I transferred my daughter here (Grade 10)after bullying at her previous "Christian" school. The academics are superior to what we found in larger private Christian schools and the teachers have an in depth knowledge of their teaching area. Most of the high school teachers have years of teaching experience and advanced degrees. The principal was and is welcoming. Love the dress code-modest but not suppressing. School is welcoming to any parent who wishes to participate - did not feel like a typical PTA clique.

Posted November 01, 2012
My husband and I will be forever grateful for the education all our children have received at Greenville Christian Academy. Our children were completely ready to excel as they continued their education in college and universities. God has blessed and protected this ministry. We as a family have no reservations about highly recommending this school to any Christian parent looking for quality, character building, Christian Education for their children.

Posted August 17, 2011
I graduated from this school in 1995 and my husband graduated a few years later. We are now proudly sending our daughter there (this is her 2nd year) and will be sending our son there next year. The teaching atmosphere and Bible based curiculum are outstanding and the teachers are excellent. We highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a good, quality, Christian education who live in the area.

Greenville Christian Academy 4

Posted July 19, 2010
My husband and I are both graduates of GCA and only have wonderful memories of this school. We feel blessed to have had the opportunity to have a christian education. When it came time to send our 5 kids to school there was no other choice but GCA. We feel they are getting a fine christian education. We love the uniform policy. We have no issues with the rules. We are not members of Peoples Church and would recommend this school to anyone who wanted a baptist christian education.

Posted March 26, 2010
GCA is a wonderful place for my children to grow academically as well as spiritually. The staff is very caring of the students and goes the extra mile to make it a lasting educational experience. I would highly recommend GCA and consider it second to none in our community.

Posted March 07, 2010
Great School I'm 24, class of 2004, loved the christian curriculum. I recommend it to anyone who wants a solid Christ centered education. Not Perfect but these are dedicated christian educators who care about the students.

Greenville Christian Academy 1

Posted September 17, 2008
Horrible experience for my children. I had to go back to the public school system due to the way teachers and the principal handled my children. One of the worst educational experiences we have ever had. Cannot recommend this school for anyone!

Posted October 25, 2007
School is great, my son is learning more than others his age (4 years old)...

Greenville Christian Academy
1621 Greenville Boulevard Southwest, Greenville, NC  27834
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.
Last modified Greenville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12