Posted February 07, 2013
Wonderful school, great Pastor who is very involed with the school. The school has strict rules and dress code along with a tough curriculum, but my kids have learned to adapt and learned how to be successful. We enjoy the school and the athletics they offer.

Posted January 05, 2013
Imma student at trinity and I love it! I have been there for 10 years! My life would be so much different if trinity wasn't in my life! The teachers are loving and care about ALL of us. They take personal time to help you understand the information! I love how no matter what the subject is, it has a Christian meaning! The chapels on Wednesday's are the BOMB! It's a very good clean and Christian environment! I would definitely recommend it

Posted August 14, 2011
Love it. Love it. Love it! Yes it is strict but thats why the kids learn instead of fail like most of public schools.

Posted February 01, 2011
Our child is in first year at TCS and will continue to attend. The studies are much more advanced than public school (the public schools in the area are very poor in performance). The school also has an environment that instills ethics and values. You can't find that in a public school. We feel relieved with our child at TCS.

Trinity Christian School 2

Posted January 10, 2011
In my opinion Trinity is definitely below our nations average when it come to progressive curriculum. If you are a conservative, white, middle to upper class citizen and you don't want your child to experience any diversity, then this might be the type of school you would want your children to go to. I believe that the members of the staff have good intentions but there are things taught at this school that I don't agree with. So, know what you are getting into when you enroll your children here.

Posted May 28, 2009
My two children have been at TCS for 1 year now. I definitely plan to re-enroll them. This is the first school I have been to that I loved all the teachers. I do not attend the church - but the pastor has already impressed me. He gets right out there and works when needed. He smiles at the children and makes the parents feel welcomed. I appreciate that so much. The principal loves God and the children here. She lifts them up each morning with a kind word and disciplines with godly principles. I am thankful for TCS.

Trinity Christian School 2

Posted March 03, 2009
I enrolled my child and have since made the decision to withdraw him after one year. The children that attend and the atmosphere made it an easy transition. The teaching staff was a great concern, some of the in class comments were unaccepatble. As a parent of color with a child of color this was not the best enviornment for his self-esteem or academic growth. The curriculum is affiliated with a university that would have made my decision for me (had I been informed of the affiliation prior to his enrollment) not to enroll him. The school is faith-based but is extreme (in my opinion) in it's teachings. The curriculum is one that I would expect from the 1950's in regard to a multicultural perspective. I would not recommend enrolling a child in this school unless you are a current church member who already understands the philosophy and limits.

Posted November 26, 2007
We enrolled our daughter at Trinity Christian School at the beginning of the first grade. Upon enrollment at TCS we immediately saw an improvement in our childs interest in school. We also found that the year she spent idle in public school waiting on others to 'catch up' literally placed her behind the students at TCS. She worked hard, caught up, and is continually challenged by her teachers as well as the ciriculum of TCS. She is now in the third grade and has developed into a wonderful, well-mannered young lady. We are very proud of her and proud of our decision to move her to this school.

Posted September 09, 2007

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted September 04, 2006

Contact Information

3111 Golden Road
Greenville, NC 27858

Trinity Christian School
3111 Golden Road, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.