K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted June 24, 2016
No teacher is qualified. They are not knowledgeable. About only 15% actually have any credential.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 24, 2016
Way too much homework given leaving no time for after school actives like piano or sports. My daughter would spend several hours on homework. Most of the homework is busywork.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted June 24, 2016
KIds don't have to try because every passes here. You can get all bad grades and still pass. There is no persistence and true value of education.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 24, 2016
There is bullying going on at this school. Kids are picking on each other. When I tried to talk to the teacher she made us pray instead of tackling the issue of bullying.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 24, 2016
This school administration lies to the parents. The teachers are not qualified. I enrolled my daughter thinking she would be taught by certified teachers, only to learn only 15% of the staff have teaching degrees. The rest are just members of the church.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted June 24, 2016
The school does not teach the students anything. During orientation the school lies to you and tells the families how above average they are, but I found out that they are behind the public schools. I asked my daughter what technology they were using, she says nothing at all. I said I thought you were using the smart board. She said only once at the beginning of the school year. This school is a waste of money and time.

Posted February 07, 2013
Wonderful school, great Pastor who is very involed with the school. The school has strict rules and dress code along with a tough curriculum, but my kids have learned to adapt and learned how to be successful. We enjoy the school and the athletics they offer.

Posted January 05, 2013
Imma student at trinity and I love it! I have been there for 10 years! My life would be so much different if trinity wasn't in my life! The teachers are loving and care about ALL of us. They take personal time to help you understand the information! I love how no matter what the subject is, it has a Christian meaning! The chapels on Wednesday's are the BOMB! It's a very good clean and Christian environment! I would definitely recommend it

Posted August 14, 2011
Love it. Love it. Love it! Yes it is strict but thats why the kids learn instead of fail like most of public schools.

Posted February 01, 2011
Our child is in first year at TCS and will continue to attend. The studies are much more advanced than public school (the public schools in the area are very poor in performance). The school also has an environment that instills ethics and values. You can't find that in a public school. We feel relieved with our child at TCS.

3111 Golden Road, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12