K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

No teacher is qualified. They are not knowledgeable. About only 15% actually have any credential.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Way too much homework given leaving no time for after school actives like piano or sports. My daughter would spend several hours on homework. Most of the homework is busywork.

Develops character: Disagree

This school administration lies to the parents. The teachers are not qualified. I enrolled my daughter thinking she would be taught by certified teachers, only to learn only 15% of the staff have teaching degrees. The rest are just members of the church.

The school does not teach the students anything. During orientation the school lies to you and tells the families how above average they are, but I found out that they are behind the public schools. I asked my daughter what technology they were using, she says nothing at all. I said I thought you were using the smart board. She said only once at the beginning of the school year. This school is a waste of money and time.

Wonderful school, great Pastor who is very involed with the school. The school has strict rules and dress code along with a tough curriculum, but my kids have learned to adapt and learned how to be successful. We enjoy the school and the athletics they offer.

Imma student at trinity and I love it! I have been there for 10 years! My life would be so much different if trinity wasn't in my life! The teachers are loving and care about ALL of us. They take personal time to help you understand the information! I love how no matter what the subject is, it has a Christian meaning! The chapels on Wednesday's are the BOMB! It's a very good clean and Christian environment! I would definitely recommend it

Love it. Love it. Love it! Yes it is strict but thats why the kids learn instead of fail like most of public schools.

Our child is in first year at TCS and will continue to attend. The studies are much more advanced than public school (the public schools in the area are very poor in performance). The school also has an environment that instills ethics and values. You can't find that in a public school. We feel relieved with our child at TCS.

In my opinion Trinity is definitely below our nations average when it come to progressive curriculum. If you are a conservative, white, middle to upper class citizen and you don't want your child to experience any diversity, then this might be the type of school you would want your children to go to. I believe that the members of the staff have good intentions but there are things taught at this school that I don't agree with. So, know what you are getting into when you enroll your children here.

My two children have been at TCS for 1 year now. I definitely plan to re-enroll them. This is the first school I have been to that I loved all the teachers. I do not attend the church - but the pastor has already impressed me. He gets right out there and works when needed. He smiles at the children and makes the parents feel welcomed. I appreciate that so much. The principal loves God and the children here. She lifts them up each morning with a kind word and disciplines with godly principles. I am thankful for TCS.

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12