Greenville, NC

St. Peter's Catholic School 1

Posted February 06, 2015
I'm glad my kids are finally out of the cramped classroom, nasty staff and unfriendly classmates. And I'm super happy that I don't have to hear everyday about moms gossips, school begging for money or parents volunteering. The catholic/religious part it's irrelevant if this kids don't come from christians practitioners families. Good education and moral values starts at home.

St. Peter's Catholic School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
I graduated from this school last year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The teachers were very caring and helpful. The biggest con was its limited variety of extracurricular activities.

St. Peter's Catholic School 5

Posted September 25, 2008

St. Peter's Catholic School 5

Posted April 09, 2007

St. Peter's Catholic School
2606 East 5th Street, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified St. Peter's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Peter's Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top