Posted August 24, 2010
CCA is a well kept secret that should be told! It is truly a CHRISTIAN school and you don't find them around eastern North Carolina. I appreciate the teachers seeing their jobs as a mission field and not a cow pasture (get as many in as you can and get them out with no compassion)! The administration is truly a group of people that work with the parents to provide the children a quality education. I appreciate CCA and I want to see it expand to accommodate more grades in the future. GO EAGLES!!!

Posted April 15, 2008
My daughter is in the 4th grade and has been attending Community Christian Academy since K-5. CCA really lives up to their mission to provide a quality education in a Christian Atmosphere. My daughter has truly grown academically (straight As) and socially. The teachers care and welcome parents to participate in the development of their child. I always feel welcome when I call or visit - the school really partners with the parent. The Principle is very much involved with the parents, teachers and the children. I plan to enroll my daughter again next year and thank God for such a wonderful school!

Posted April 14, 2008
CCA is great school. The children learn in a calm, safe and Christian astmosphere.

Community Christian Academy
2009 Pactolus Highway, Greenville, NC  27834
Last modified Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Community Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.