Greenville, NC
After care: No

Posted February 19, 2015
We are quite fortunate to live in the school district that allows our child to attend Wintergreen Elementary/Intermediate and Hope Middle School. Those who are aware of schools within Pitt County realize that there are very few good middle schools here. Hope MS is often referred to as an "academy" due to its high quality of instruction. All I know is the facilities are great, the teachers are well-trained and provide a good challenge (and don't over do it on homework) and the sports and arts programs are excellent...especially chorus. I would seriously consider moving to another house in the county to get my child in this school if we didn't already live within the school's attendance boundary. Middle school years are critical for a child's development and preparation for high school. I cannot recommend a better middle school in Pitt County than Hope MS.

Hope Middle 1

Posted May 04, 2014
Not a good school if your child has any special education needs. Was cited in state complaint for not providing appropriate education.

Posted May 16, 2012
Now this a good school I wouldn't mind going 2...I swear I want to leave pactolus(school is so terrible and wack)

Posted March 18, 2010
The teachers are superior. I love dropping my child off each morning because she is so thrilled to go to school to learn. Nowhere else will a 6th grader come home reciting Robert Frost!!!

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008

Hope Middle 0

Posted April 14, 2008
Its halls are filled with joy and cheer!!!!

Hope Middle
2995 Mills Road, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified Hope Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top