Greenville, NC

C M Eppes Middle School 1

Posted November 22, 2013
I strongly dislike this school. The teachers are very helpful, but the students in the eighth grade are VERY rude. There is honestly to much drama. I would not let my child attend Eppes.

C M Eppes Middle School 4

Posted August 21, 2011
This a great school! Some teachers are nice and some are not but they all try to do there best to teach what is giving to them.

Posted March 05, 2010
Principal is an excellent leader in the community and county.

Posted October 20, 2008
I am a former student, I loved being at this school and the lessons I learned here have stuck with me. They have plentiful resources and teachers who really care.

C M Eppes Middle School 3

Posted August 24, 2005
Some programs are excellent and some are not. Some parents are very involved and some are not at all. Teachers care very much and are motivated but are doing the best they can with the limited resources available. They are hampered by discipline problems as well. My child likes school here.

Posted October 24, 2004

C M Eppes Middle School
1100 South Elm Street, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified C M Eppes Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C M Eppes Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top