Posted May 16, 2012
This school is so wack...I swear never in my life had I ever went to a more terrible school with childish freaks who need to get a life.They spend so much time picking on someone than learning and sometimes they being a bully and has no clue they are being one.I've been wanting to go to a different school for a long time.If u want 2 go 2 a good educational school do not choose this one

Posted March 14, 2012
First off, My son was attacked by a bus driver and the school didn't even have the common sense to call me. When I asked for information into this matter I was told it was an "in school" issue and they couldn't give me any information. I was forced to take this to the local news. The bus driver was removed, and put in the school as a janitor!! My son has continued to be bullied by other kids over the issue and the school has done nothing to stop it. In fact, I have had to deal with the school more than 20 times over issues since Dec. This school has some major problems that need to be addressed. Rather than make our kids feel safe, and give them a good education, they leave the kids afraid to go to school. I think they should start by removing the principal and VP; neither of them have proven to me that they are able to run a school. If I were reading these reviews to decide if my kids should go to this school, I'd be weary, look to another school to educate my kids, because this school should be investigated. They are big on violating the Childs rights, and basically telling the parent "too bad". I am forced to give them one star by default but it should be zero.

Pactolus Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2010
My daughter has attened Pactolus K-2nd grade and loves the school. The staff is great...extra shout out to Ms.Morning and Ms.Davis who had to take over my daughters class after Ms.Snow had to leave for unexpected reasons. I know it must be difficult to take on a class after half the school year is already gone! We do need more parent involvement but the parents that do help are great and thats the parents fault not the schools! The principal is a great leader and does very well! Im very happy with my daughter attending Pactolus and she will remain there through 8th grade!! I know they will have her more than prepared to enter high school!

Pactolus Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
The son's 2nd Grade Teacher, Ms. Snow has been wonderful. It is sad to hear she will be moving and now my son (who is ADHD0 has to start over with a new person. When you open up the newspaper on Tuesday's hoping to see something about this school, there is nothing about Pactolus ever in there. There needs to be more academics in this school such as baseball, soccer, and football. Not everyone is a musician.

Pactolus Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2009
Pactolus is not the best school and not the worst. There are more than 20 improvements that should be made but until then my opinion of Pactolus is awful. The teachers are attentive and always eager to be involved but the students are totally disrespectful.

Posted October 13, 2009

Pactolus Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
This school has zero tolerance for any kind of behavior issues. They don't have recess for kids and expect the children to be perfect.

Pactolus Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
My child has been at this school since kindergarten and he has been able to excel in academics as well as make life-long friends. He was also able to develop his musical abilities and was offered a chance of joining the Steel Drum Band. Try to imagine a bunch of 3rd through 7th graders jamming out and playing the steel drums while they wear their hawaiian print shirts and dance as they drum. The band itself is incredible! ... As somebody else mentioned...Pactolus is a well-kept secret. Rock on Pactolus!

Pactolus Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2009
Pactolus is full of two kinds of teachers. Up and coming, eager teachers or teachers who have been there for a while and love the students. The population is challenging to say the least and they certainly face challenges other schools do not but every teacher there is there for the right reasons. Due to the unique challenges, the teachers are innovative and always looking for ways to better their students. The real strength of the school lies in K-2 where magical things are happening!

Pactolus Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2008
I have been very pleased with Pactolus. The school has an excellent music program which includes concert band, chorus, and the only steel drum band in Pitt County. My childs teachers have been very good and have helped my daughter excell. This is the best kept secret in Pitt County.

Pactolus Elementary School
3405 Yankee Hall Road, Greenville, NC  27834
Last modified Pactolus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pactolus Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top