Bad
Good

Posted October 16, 2013
This school is fantastic! Teachers are dedicated and invested in the students. My second child just started Kindergarten here and my oldest finished up at Harrisburg last year. They both love school and their teachers and look forward to going everyday. I am so happy that my child is able to have such a great learning experience. True close knit community feel at Harrisburg Elementary!

Posted September 25, 2013
Harrisburg Elementary school is 5 stars all the way. Top teachers who care, staff that is helpful, PTA that works hard for the school, and the best parent involvement I have ever seen. A true community school.

Posted September 23, 2013
This school is awesome! Teachers, staff, and leadership unite to rally around all students. Kudos to all the teachers.

Posted October 25, 2010
Great teacher - Great kids - Great Administration - Great Programs!!

Posted May 25, 2010
This is an excellent school. We moved to Harrisburg for the sole purpose of enrolling our children at Harrisburg Elemenary. We are very happy with the decision to do so. I can't imagine having better, higher quality teachers. The school's leadership and communication is extremely solid. Parental support and involvement is second to none. We are delighted with this school.

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughter has been diagnosed with a learning disability and the previous school she attended was doing nothing to work with her and therefore she is below grade level in reading and math. We moved last fall to be able to attend Harrisburg Elem. From the beginning, the teachers and counselors have worked with me to find out what my daughter needs and she is now in an EC class. I am hopeful that she will be able to perform at her grade level soon. The staff is very caring and concerned and helpful in taking care of the children.

Posted October 23, 2009
I am so happy my son is at HES! It is wonderful! Teachers,PTA are increadible and it is a safe campus. I always thought a privte school would be the best option for my son.But with the recession I didn't have a choice and had to accept the reality that I couldn't afford a private school.But HES does feels like a private school! It is a school of Distinction!

Posted August 29, 2009
This will be my kids third year at Harrisburg Elementary. I cannot say enough good things about the teachers they have had, especially my son with special needs (pdd-nos). I don't know if the staff chose the perfect teachers for him or it was just luck, but these teachers have been so compassionate and wonderful. It is safe and my kids are happy. I wouldn't take them out of Harrisburg Elementary even if I won the lottery and could afford private school.

Harrisburg Elementary 2

Posted March 05, 2009
For the most part, great teachers, disappointing administration, especially in the area of supporting special needs children.

Posted October 14, 2008
Our Daughter has been at Harrisburg for 4 years and we have been impressed with the caring teachers. We like that if your child has a problem in an area they will send home extra work to work with them on rather then just tell you and then you need to find the extra work yourself. The involvement in the school is wonderful and extra programs for the kids to get involved in at no cost to the parents. We highly encourage any people considering private schoool to at least consider harrisburg elementary.

3900 Stallings Road, Harrisburg, NC  28075
Last modified Harrisburg Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.