Posted August 08, 2012
By the way this school mainly cares about is sports,this goes with the post under it.

Posted July 11, 2012
My son was bullied at this school. And when he fought back he was the one who was suspended for the remainder of the school year. Which was 5 months. There are serious racial issues going on at the school. Good thing there is a better middle school that I can drive my son to.

Posted April 26, 2011
This school is horrific. One great teacher. The rest of the adminstration is very good at telling you what you want to hear but not doing as they say. There is alot of racial issues that cant and won't be handled or addressed by the admin. Bully's rule the school right infront of the Principal. All you will get is lip service from the admin. for any problems that arise.

Havelock Middle 0

Posted May 12, 2010
I love Havelock Middle School becuase of its teachers and how easy they make it to learn the material

Posted March 25, 2010
I did not feel my child was safe at this school. There are a lot of bullies,, My child is depress Discipline is not consistent. There are a lot of discipline problems at this school I am very UNHAPPY!

Posted November 03, 2009

Havelock Middle 5

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
I am very unhappy at being a student in HMS because the principal Mr.Wallace is forever yelling at us about grades and being the best. Wheres are chance to just be us? Do we need to hear our scores as well as the county's scores every day? Another thing is the uniforms, WE CAN'T RELAX! Teachers and administraters are always pointing out faults in our uniforms. Does it really matter if our shirt is 'crimson' instead of red? I really think that HMS goes a little too far.......

Posted February 18, 2009
This school has a few wonderful teachers. However, they do not receive the support that they need from the administration. There are other teachers at the school they should not be teaching, they have lost their focus on student wellbeing I did not feel my child was safe at this school. Discipline is not consistant.

Havelock Middle 5

Posted May 30, 2007
I heard so many things about HMS, but they were all wrong. This is a great school with tremendous teachers and principals that really work with the students to achieve success. I highly recommend this school.

Contact Information

102 Middle School Lane
Havelock, NC 28532

School website

Havelock Middle
102 Middle School Lane, Havelock, NC  28532
Last modified Havelock Middle is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Havelock Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.