Bad
Good

We couldn't be happier with TMCS. It's a small, pretty little school with lots of smiles, pets and enriching activities. I feel so lucky to have my twins here. They get a private school quality education without the pretense. My kids love their 5th grade teacher and the principal really knows how to run a school. The front office secretary is a saint. The hot lunches are brought in by a catering company with several meals that are vegetarian so I don't have to pack a lunch every single day. No bus service so we had to rework our schedules some but the kids love that. Get on the lottery list early because the waiting list is a mile long. Cross your fingers and say a prayer and you might luck out like we did!

I attended The Mountain Community School for my 7th and 8th grade year and I can honestly say it was the best experience of my life. My time at TMCS has helped shaped me the person I want to be. Everyday is full of fun, learning, and, most importantly, love. The teacher, principal, staff and students there are truly the most wonderful and genuine people I have been gifted to know. All the people involved with the school have become my family in only my two short years. I love The Mountain Community School and no matter where I go in life it will always be my school!

Last modified The Mountain Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.