Posted November 04, 2013
Both of my children attend Clear Creek Elementary, and I can not possibly say enough good things about them!! The teachers really care about their students (ALL of them), and it shows. Because of the welcoming environment they have created at this school, my kids LOVE learning and going to school each morning. The administrative staff and principal are all a fabulous mix of professional go getters and caring people. I love volunteering up there, and getting to see how a truly great school runs. I would recommend this school to anyone! Everyone is smart and friendly, and they will do whatever it takes to help you child succeed. A Plus school, you will love!!!

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted June 02, 2008
my kids attend clear creek school and I love it all the staff are very helpful when you have a problem

Clear Creek Elementary 4

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted September 28, 2007
I have been very pleased with Clear Creek and I am very impressed by the principals involvement.

Clear Creek Elementary
737 North Clear Creek Road, Hendersonville, NC  28792
Last modified Clear Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.