Hendersonville, NC

Immaculata Catholic School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
In the past I would have agreed with the prior post, however ICS has changed. While most of the teachers are still caring and kind, the quality of education has dramatically declined. Our family has had two children at ICS over the years and it seems that there is always the threat of closing, along with that comes changes and things being taken away. Over the past several years, we felt that was changing and things were taking a turn and recovery was coming from the last cuts from the school. Just when things were getting back on track, it is happening again. The school is cutting music class, art, band, string, computer and Spanish. There is no Liberian or clubs. The quality of education is not to the same standards as public schools and no extra classes. Long time experienced teachers are being replaced with 1st year teachers. The benefits no longer out way the cost.

Posted August 20, 2013
IMMACULATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL. My mother is a teacher at the school. I live in Charlotte, NC. I wish I could live in Hendersonville, NC and send my children here. I know my mother has a passion for teaching, has confidence in her fellow colleagues, and has extreme confidence in the principal. I miss Hendersonville's small town caring and compassion that it gives for each student and family. The compassion Immaculata's staff brings into a family and community is unmatchable. If you live here, this school will bring you many blessings and joy. Have faith and confidence that you will be attending the best training, most loving school in the county. May God Bless you and your children.

Posted October 28, 2009
Our Children have been in Immaculata since we moved here in 2001. This school, under the leadership of Mrs. Breewood, has reach the level of 5 Star. Great Teachers, Great Children and Great Parents!

Posted December 21, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
We just moved to Hendersonville in August. We love the area but we mostly love the school. Everyone has been so nice to all of us. GREAT school

Immaculata Catholic School 4

Posted October 15, 2004

Immaculata Catholic School
711 Buncombe Street, Hendersonville, NC  28791
Last modified Immaculata Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Immaculata Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top