Bad
Good

The entire staff has been outstanding at Edneyville. Our boys have been there for four years and we have been nothing but impressed. Keep up the great work.

Our experience with Edneyville Elem has been nothing but incredible. Our kids have now being going to school there for a couple of years and every teacher has been involved and concerned with our children's education. I believe that the leadership starts at the top and for that you look at the principle and vice principle, they are both exceptional in our book. Kudos the them and the entire school.

I love this schoo! I spent 6 years with my daughter and now in the 4th year with my son. I grateful for the teachers and the principal. My kids have received a great education. The teachers have loved my kids. It is a warm family friendly elementary school.

WORST SCHOOL EVER! TRANSFER KIDS OUT TO OTHER SCHOOLS AND KNOCK THIS ONE DOWN! NIGHTMARE!! SAVE YOUR KIDS THE NIGHTMARE AND KEEP THEM AT HOME IF YOU ARE FORCED TO ATTEND!! NIGHTMARE! TWO YEARS LATER AND MY KDIS STILL TALK ABOUT IT!!

I am so unhappy with this school! I am a Mother of 6 children and we moved here from Florida. Thought the education here would be much better...I was wrong! The entire office staff is so unfriendly...only a few good teachers at the school...you are lucky if you get one. Mr. Keller is prob. the only good thing about the school. The principal does not handle anything at the school...states he will take care of any problems that arise...but never does. He went from being a HS principal to an Elmentary Principal...moved in the wrong direction! Parents do not feel welcome there at all...can't wait to get my kids out of there! Gave 2 Stars only because Mr. Keller is awesome!

The whole staff is deicated to making sure all the childern learn in the most creative and fun ways.The kids are taught to be respectful to one another by example.

Edneyville is the best school! We have great students, families and teachers!! I am a proud parent of a graduate and a second grader as well as a teacher!

I am new to Edneyville we moved from the Clear creek district, my boys and I love the new school so far. The teachers are wonderful, and the principle always nice and helpful. I like that it feels small and tight knit.

I had to transfer my daughter in the middle of the year to Edneyville. I have to say at first I did not like it at all. Some of the people in the office was very rude and I didn't think some of the teachers were up to par on some things. BUT, even though her teacher & I had some disagreements she never treated her any different than the other kids. She loved her teacher, and did not want to see the school year end. So for every thing the did for my child, I have to give them a thumbs up. Even though I still have mixed feelings about this school.

I am very disappointed with this school. We come from South Carolina and there the school seemed so inviting. I have found at Edneyville most of the teachers and staff are not friendly and they act better than you. When I go to the office they act as if you are not there and you have to wait a while and the person at the desk usally has an attitude. I am thinking about homeschooling next year. The principal isn't friendly either, it seems as though you have to be of a certain social group to be accepted. My two kids teacher are the only nice and friendly people in the school and that is sad.

Last modified Edneyville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.