Posted January 17, 2010
I'm so very impressed with this school. My son is in K and he has probably the greatest teacher one could ask for. I like everything about the school specially the faculty. We are very fortunate to have gotten him in. I'm a little worried about having to move out of the state soon, but know that this school has done him a world of good.

Posted June 27, 2008
HES is a very community friendly school. Academics are stressed in a warm and caring environment. The calendar is great for students and teachers providing periodic breaks and enrichment activities as well as reading and math remediation and support. It really is a school for all seasons.

Posted May 06, 2008
Our son did his kindergarten from HES and now we are moving. We are very academically conscious parents and are very satisfied and happy for our boy. He loves his school, his teacher is very caring and the staff is very friendly. We highly recommend this school for any child.

Posted February 23, 2006
I am a fellow Bearcat and expected only the best, but H.E.S. has exceeded my expectations. The YRE program is wonderful. The staff is friendly, helpful and promote parental involvement. The school offers enrichment activities between each 9 week period that range from crafts to gymnastics to science. I will truly hate to move when the time comes, but I know my daughter will have a wonderful foundation for her next school.

Posted July 20, 2005
I love the flex program. The teachers here at HES are the best! My daughter loves everyone there & feels like they are all there just for HER ! I tell everyone to do WHATEVER they need to do to get thier child in our school. The Bonus Learning classes are the best ... so well rounded, as far as the life skills & FUN go. I can't give enough praise to the staff & the wonderful parents who give of thier time to help our childern out. I feel very Blessed to be a part of Hendersonville Elemantary School!

Posted April 21, 2004
Love the year round program and low student/teacher ratio. I just wish they had more recess time after lunch.

Hendersonville Elementary
1039 Randall Circle, Hendersonville, NC  28791
Last modified Hendersonville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hendersonville Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.