Hertford, NC

Hertford Grammar 3

Posted May 19, 2014
Not the best of schools. You do have teachers that care but I wish they all did! My child has had great grades but feels one of the teachers makes comments to hurt the students. One of the teachers didn't even know how to teach some of her problems in math. So my child was tutored to make sure he passed the eog test. Not impressed at all ! There is a new principal so hopefully things will change for the better.

Hertford Grammar 4

Posted June 11, 2008
The principal is WONDERFUL! The teachers try to be fair. The cafeteria workers, janitors are awful. Last I checked this was not a military school and that's how the cafeteria and janitors speak to the children. The secretary is the best. Overall my child is receiving a great education and scored very well on EoG's. I'm not exactly thrilled with how some of the staff speak to the children but the principal listens to my concerns and does her best to correct staff members.

Hertford Grammar 5

Posted March 09, 2005
Our family is very certain that our child is getting the best quality of education from Hertford Grammar. The communication from the school staff is wonderful. They are on top of everything. They keep you very well informed of how your child is doing academically. I, as a parent, try to make myself as involved as much as I can with my child at school and have always been welcome to visit at any time. Perquimans County Schools are the greatest. Keep up the good work!

Hertford Grammar
603 Dobbs Street, Hertford, NC  27944
Last modified Hertford Grammar is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hertford Grammar Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top