Perquimans County High 5

Posted January 29, 2013
Wow! This school and its' teachers are AMAZING! I have an honors student in this school and they are constantly challenging him. They also have a very strong arts program, Marching Band, Chorus, Drama and art. The arts are very important to me and my family. I am so happy we decided on Perquimans County Schools for our children. Thank you teachers for all you do!

Perquimans County High 3

Posted July 01, 2009
This school is pretty good. The teachers are great.

Perquimans County High 4

Posted January 15, 2009
The school has good teachers that care. Many technological upgrades have been installed with more on the way. Outstanding band department (my daughter is involved in the music program). Excellent opporunities for the students to better themselves in and out of the classroom. No matter how good parental involvment may , there can never be too much. Overall, one of the best schools in NC.

Perquimans County High 2

Posted January 13, 2008

Perquimans County High 3

Posted June 26, 2006
- a former student
The teachers strive to do their best. And were great. The academics , mucsic, arts and sports for this school were wonderful.. I was in the marching band and loved every secound of it. I think they could had worked on parent involvement a little more. but as iv said b4 the teachers were great.

Perquimans County High 4

Posted May 11, 2005
This is the best school in the history of North Carolina because we have academic achievement. PQ also have been named School of Progress. Also we have the best and qualified administrators.

Perquimans County High
305 South Edenton Road Street, Hertford, NC  27944
Last modified Perquimans County High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perquimans County High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.