Bad
Good

Outstanding teachers! Parents are allowed to be involved and encouraged to do so. Students are treated well. This people who work at this school have a true love for the students.

The school has a wonderful and caring teachers. The PK program is awsome with afterschool programs are helpful for the working parents.

I kids have been with this school since it opened . Out of the other schools that I been into this is the best out of all. The teachers are great ,if there is any problems they try to fix them in a hurry.

We transfered our twins to ray childers in the middle of the school year. The school staff was very helpful in the transition. The office was very helpful in all aspects of the move. I am so very glad that we moved to this area so my children could attend ray childers!!!

This school is very organizied and everybody is very nice and their education at this school is wonderful.

With the exception of one grade level, I have found the teachers to be very easy to talk to and share concerns with. The principals and office staff are always extremely friendly and go above and beyond to make my family feel welcome. As for parent involvement, you can be as involved as you are willing to be. I am at the school practically everyday doing something. My daughter is very happy there and we feel fortunate that she has had the past 5 years at this great school! Go Pirates!

I am on putting my 2nd child through Ray Childers. Things seemed to go great with my 1st child, but my 2nd child is ADHD and I don't think that the teachers want to deal with kids like this. I think they should be more prepared to deal with kids that are ADD or ADHD.

I have three children who go to ray childers. They are doing well there an d the teachers seem to be doing a great job. I think there should be more parent involvement but no school is perfect.

Last modified Ray Childers Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.