Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great school to be at if you are motivated! Earn your college degree while everyone else is trying to just get a high school degree and struggling. Many talent ed students with Asian heritage so no room to slack off here.

I used to be a student at CECHS and graduated back in May 2010. During my time at Challenger, I encountered the likes and dislike that most students generally deal with at any school. Overall, I really enjoyed my time there and found it extremely helpful. Most of the teachers at CECHS generally do care about the students. I personally became quite close to a few of them and regularly pay the school a visit on my breaks from college. I liked the fact that the overall class size was small. Being part of an entering class of only 100 really pushed me to do well because everyone around me was so smart. This pushed me to not only be part of the top 20 of my class, but I became involved in National Beta Club, National Honors Society, and graduated from the college (Catawba Valley Community College) with HONORS...as a high school student! Now I'm at a 4-year university as a double major. I do hate that my time here is being cut short because some of the credits do not transfer and the ones that do become electives, i still enjoyed CECHS. I wouldn't change my experience there for anything. I made life long friendships and I'm way ahead for my age.

I have never seen my son so happy for succeding so great in this school. This school really has made a huge positive impact in his life. He is finishing his 1st year with the "Highest Honor" in the school. We are really happy for his success.

Challenger Earlly College High School is an excellent, well rounded, responsive high school with high expectations for its students.

The school is a great program, but the teachers and staff need to be better organized. Also to be there more for the children and sensitive to there needs.

Last modified Catawba Valley Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.