Bad
Good

I put four children through Clyde Campbell. I was also the treasurer for the PTO for three years. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Teachers, the Staff, and the community was during that time. We had a very high Parent participation during the 8 years that my children attended. I am a Real Estate Agent, and moved into a home within walking distance of the school so my children could go there. I was never disappointed. I still tell clients how much I loved this school.

Great school. I am a Grandparent of two wonderful Grandchildren and the difference that i saw in them this year at Clyde Campbell is just amazing. My first grader could not read anything before going to you're school now she can read words that I have forgotten. The teachers were very informative an always willing to take time to listen if we had concerns. Thanks to the excellent teachers that they had and thanks for the strong principal leadership. The children love Clyde Campbell and their teaches.

I have been very happy with Clyde Campbell, the teachers and staff are helpful and very involved. My daughter loves it there and has done extremely well-I am very happy that she is able to attend such a great public school. I actually went to CCE when I was a child.

I love this school. It is great! Does alot of great activities for the kids

Last modified Clyde Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.