Posted July 19, 2012
I put four children through Clyde Campbell. I was also the treasurer for the PTO for three years. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Teachers, the Staff, and the community was during that time. We had a very high Parent participation during the 8 years that my children attended. I am a Real Estate Agent, and moved into a home within walking distance of the school so my children could go there. I was never disappointed. I still tell clients how much I loved this school.

Posted July 17, 2011
Great school. I am a Grandparent of two wonderful Grandchildren and the difference that i saw in them this year at Clyde Campbell is just amazing. My first grader could not read anything before going to you're school now she can read words that I have forgotten. The teachers were very informative an always willing to take time to listen if we had concerns. Thanks to the excellent teachers that they had and thanks for the strong principal leadership. The children love Clyde Campbell and their teaches.

Posted August 21, 2009
I have been very happy with Clyde Campbell, the teachers and staff are helpful and very involved. My daughter loves it there and has done extremely well-I am very happy that she is able to attend such a great public school. I actually went to CCE when I was a child.

Posted September 18, 2008

Clyde Campbell Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2008
I love this school. It is great! Does alot of great activities for the kids

Clyde Campbell Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2008

Posted December 27, 2004
Clyde Campbell offers a good range of activities for the advanced students such as Knowledge Masters, Word Masters, Battle of the Books, etc. Students are made to feel special by the staff, especially the principal, who truly reaches the children without talking down to them. Although there could and should be more advanced classes for the gifted child, Clyde Campbell is certainly in the top 3 best elementary schools in Catawba County, and their test grades prove it. My son was very happy at Clyde Campbell from 1st through 6th grade and received helpful recommendations from the teachers and principal for higher educational programs and extra-curricular activities. I would highly recommend this school to any parent or child.

Posted July 06, 2004
Great School? My child learned so much last school year and is ready for next year. Faculty is great. Principal and office staff make parents feel welcome and want them to be involved in child's education!

Clyde Campbell Elementary School
2121 35th Ave Dr NE, Hickory, NC  28601
Last modified Clyde Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clyde Campbell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.