Harry M Arndt Middle 0

Posted April 25, 2010
This is one of the best schools in the area, the teachers are great.

Harry M Arndt Middle 5

Posted March 25, 2010
H. M. Arndt Middle School provides anexcellent learning environment for my son. He feels very safe within and always has positive comments about his teachers and other staff. I am very confident in the principal, David Fonseca, and his staff.

Harry M Arndt Middle 5

Posted January 29, 2008

Harry M Arndt Middle 4

Posted June 15, 2007
Dear parents, Harry M arndt middle school is the best school I have attended.It offered me a great amount of knowledge that I will use for the rest of my life. The academics gave me and the other students in my class a knowledge of science, math and pre algebra, writing, social studies, and geography. The arts there are wonderful! Classes include art, band, choir, drama, and handbell choir. All are great!! The sports are very active. Some sports are volleyball, football, (championship winners)baseball, basketball, and softball. From a student

Harry M Arndt Middle
3350 34th Street Drive Northeast, Hickory, NC  28601
Last modified Harry M Arndt Middle is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harry M Arndt Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.