Posted October 19, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted April 16, 2008

Webb A Murray Elementary 0

Posted January 29, 2008
This is my third child going through school and Murray is a new school for us. I find myself consistently and most pleasantly amazed at the wonders of this school. Beginning with leadership from Mr. Cathey and staff there is a sense of being involved in an active, caring and fruitful educational environment. This feeling continues to be generated, naturally by fine teachers, PTO members and supportive parents. My only complaint is that there is no place to park for even the least significant event. Thank God for such complaints and the many parents and grandparents who take those spaces. Go Murray!

Posted January 29, 2007
We have been in this school for 10 years and this is our last year. I will be sad to leave it. The principal is great and so involved in the children. My daughter has loved running with him after school. They have running club, ropes course, basketball, and soccer. The parents are very involved. Wouldn't have changed schools for anything.

Webb A Murray Elementary
3901 Section House Road, Hickory, NC  28601
Last modified Webb A Murray Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webb A Murray Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top