High Point, NC

Westchester Country Day School 5

Posted November 14, 2013
We love Westchester. Our child was here from Kindergarden through 6th grade. She wanted to try a different school for middle school. A year and a half and she was ready to come right back to Westchester. She did not feel challenged at the other school nor did she feel that the teachers cared as much. The relationships between the kids and the teachers is the key. They are stellar teachers that genuinely care about the students.

Posted May 18, 2010
Westchester is the best school at teaching my children. The classes are small, the teachers are dedicated and their teaching methods show in the utmost performance of the students.

Posted May 09, 2010
Westchester has great academic program. The classes are small and the kids are close.

Posted May 05, 2010
Westchester provides a well-rounded education where students learn to think for themselves, while enjoying the opportunity to be involved in a strong academic program as well as outstanding extracurricular opportunities. As a parent of two alumni and two current students, I have experienced first-hand the value of a Westchester education from many perspectives. I know that our students are well prepared to succeed in college and in life.

Westchester Country Day School 5

Posted May 04, 2010
There is an incredible faculty-student-parent relationship at our school. It is open and honest and respectful.

Posted May 04, 2010
Westchester is a diverse independent school that offers an excellent education. The faculty nurtures a zest for learning as they challenge students to think critically and to care about the world and the people around them. I am grateful that my children have an opportunity to learn multiple languages including Mandarin Chinese and to gain an appreciation for art as a part of their educational experience. I think a Westchester education prepares them to compete with anyone in the world. Westchester helps fulfill one of my responsibilities as a parent, and that is to provide my children with the best education available.

Posted May 04, 2010
Love it! My kids have had a fabulous experience here. Teachers are stellar, as well as the administration. Like having a second family!

Posted May 04, 2010
We love Westchester. My son started two months into the school year, and he truly loves the school. Westchester has provided him with a exceptional academic, fun-filled and social environment. The staff has been extremely helpful and supportive since our first visit to the school. We are looking forward to having two kids at Westchester next year.

Posted May 03, 2010
I love this school because of the small number of students in the classrooms. My son has a better chance to succeed at school getting the personal attention he needs and deserves.

Posted May 03, 2010
Incredible teachers, advanced academically, wonderful extracurricular options, safe and nurturing environment

Westchester Country Day School
2045 North Old Greensboro Road, High Point, NC  27265
Last modified Westchester Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Westchester Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top