PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Love it! High Point Christian has prepared me for the next level of education. I am currently a senior and I'm looking forward to attending my first choice college next year. GO COUGARS!

Best educational decision we could have made for our children. I wouldn't have them anywhere else! Academics, Athletics, and Arts are all represented well but most of all, Christ is the foundation of all of these. We love HPCA!

We are so blessed to have our children taught in a loving Christian environment that also maintains a high level of academic instruction.

High Point Christian has worked hard since its beginning in 1996 at providing excellence in education while, at the same time, creating an atmosphere of love and support for our over 600 students and their families. Every grade level K-8 is involved each year in service projects for our community. Students at the high school level design their own Life Of Influence plan that builds during each year 9-12. By the time they graduate, they have invested many hours and energy in serving others in a way they believe is specific to their individual strengths and interests. Our seniors last year scored 90% pass rate on AP exams, with 100% participation, and as they graduated they were awarded over $3.4 million in scholarships to colleges and universities. Our athletic program has won several state championships over the years, as our coaches stress the Honor Code to every athlete --- honoring our opponents, honoring the referees, and honoring God in the way we play our sport. With highly experienced and dedicated teachers, award-winning fine arts department, and many other quality features, HPCA will continue to strengthen its curriculum through technological advances and best practices.

We just love this school, teachers are filled with love and the activities are well plan. Very Good management

My children have attended HPCA for 6 years, and we could not be happier. The teachers are loving and nurturing and teach the students with the Bible as the foundation. Academically, this school is excellent, and I would not want my children to go to any other school, and neither would they.

This is the best decision we have ever made. My son has been here for 5 years now. He has self-confidence and an inner strength he would have never gotten in Public schools. I have had a child graduate from public school, his spirit was crushed, and he has no self-esteem. My youngest does better in his academics because he believes that he can do it, and if he messes up it's ok. He has very close friends. You become friends with the teachers themselves. The staff is welcoming. Going to a Christian school doesn't just mean you get a Bible class, it means you at taught as a child, you are loved as a child, and the children know they are true gifts of God with a purpose in this world! Thank You Mr. Hardee for working so hard for our kids!

I love High Point Christian Academy, it has been an answer to our prayers. Our oldest graduated last year and was very well prepared for college and our son will be a rising Sophomore next year. The staff is wonderful and encourages all students to do their best.

My children have attended HPCA for 9 years, since 3 year old preschool. My oldest is know in the 7th grade and youngest in the 3rd. They love the school and teachers. The Headmaster, Mr. Hardee is wonderful. Only drawback is the cost, but it's well worth if you compare with the quality of public eduction.

High Point Christian Academy has an excellent athletic program which is growing stronger each year.

Last modified High Point Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12