Earlymiddle College At Gtcc - High Point 5

Posted June 23, 2014
GTCC Early Middle College has really made. Difference in my daughter, she loves school, the hours and her teachers. Class size is great and her grades and capabilities are soaring!

Earlymiddle College At Gtcc - High Point 5

Posted November 24, 2007
I've been attending this school since the first year it opened(05) and it has been such a great school. I've been able to really concentrate on my work, yet still have fun and socialize with my friends. This school is great for kids who love to learn and have fun doing it. This school offers such great courses like 'Scientific Visualization' and 'TV'. It also allows you to take college classes for free for as long as you are attending. The schedule is much different also. The day starts at 12:00 and gets out at 5:20. That's perfect for me. I don't have to worry about waking up at 6:00 in the morning just so I won't miss the bus. The classes are small and the teacher to student ratio is perfect. I love this school and couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Earlymiddle College At Gtcc - High Point
901 South Main Street, High Point, NC  27260
Last modified Earlymiddle College At Gtcc - High Point is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earlymiddle College At Gtcc - High Point Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.