Bad
Good

Johnson Street Elementary 5

Posted August 22, 2013
It has been 20 years since I walked my last child into Kindergarten , yet here I am walking in my life's biggest blessing . My 5 year old Grandson. Twenty years ago we did not have or I did not know of the options we have now. I started preparing for Kindergarten last year. I visited different schools and received the Grand tours . I had no idea what a magnet fair was and I needed to be prepared . The evening of the magnet fair I felt a little intimidated because there were way more to this than what I thought. As I walked around talking and looking at one school vs another school I kept going back to the Johnson Street . The staff that attended was very informative, warm, and seem interested in every parent that walked up to them. We are going on our 3rd week of school and everyday my little 5 year old Grandson says his day was FANTASTIC . What a relief , I know I made the correct decision in planning my Grandsons education.

Johnson Street Elementary
1601 Johnson Street, High Point, NC  27262
Last modified Johnson Street Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.