Kirkman Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter just finished her Kindergarten year in the Spanish Immersion program and I am highly satisfied with what she has learned. Her teacher, who by the way will thankfully be her first grade teacher, demonstrates so much compassion with her kids, she takes her time and has all the patience in the world with them. Teaching a second language, correctly, is highly difficult but very rewarding when you see the end result. Kindergarten kids that couldn't speak a lick of Spanish are now reading and writing it as if they were fluent the whole time. Thank you greatly, Kirkman Park Spanish Immersion but thank you mostly for having such a wonderful teacher for my daughter.

Kirkman Park Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2014
I have two children that attend this school..they do a pretty good job.....although ..I do have to say that priorities are a little off...they focus on minor issues instead of the bigger ones...some teachers get away with talking to students in a crazy manner...I think this is a young staff..and they will improve as the years go on..-- overall...I'm glad they are at this school...

Kirkman Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2013
I love my daughters school. She has Asperger's & They really take the time to teach her & be there by her side when thing's might seem to be overwhelming for her.

Kirkman Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 13, 2004

Kirkman Park Elementary School
1101 North Centennial Street, High Point, NC  27262
Last modified Kirkman Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirkman Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top