Bad
Good

Nice school , they on the way of good improvement. but it will take everyone to be part of it. lets make our child school a better school , first change needs to come from home education.

This is one of the few public schools that has low teacher/ student ratio. This means that each student get more attention from the teacher. The principle just won the Principle of The Year Award 2013! Mr. O'Donnell not only has great leadership but also he truly cares about the well being of the students and teachers. My son really enjoys his friends and teachers everyday. Also, this school is one of the few that is a magnet school and also a IPAD appointed school.

I was excited to send my son to Montlieu Academy of Technology because in today's world the infusion of real world application and technology is what's needed to prepare our children for now and the future. the principals vision for this school goes above and beyond and the pride that he has is infectious among the teachers, staff, students and parents.The changes that this school has made are amazing and they continue to impress and excel. They are a signature,,Apple distinguished, PBIS Exemplar school and theres not a day my son isnt excited about learning on his personal in school iPad.I was impressed with the how they recognize their student excellence and even included the autistic student... I personally visited their class room and excited to how well adjusted ' behaved and tuned in they were. Watching my son navigate his iPad and teach me things that I have nt discover yet. Thats why I'm extremely proud that he chose to attend Montlieu Academy.. Here's to 3 more years POWER UP!!!!!

I was honestly a little apprehensive at first, due to the prior reputation of the school. But I can say I am glad I send my child here. The Principle and staff really care about these kids. My child has excelled at Montlieu and is genuinely excited about learning. Discipline has not been an issue either.

Great school.Director and teachers keep doing that hard work.

Last modified Montlieu Avenue Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.