Bad
Good

I have 3 children. My oldest is now in middle school. I've had awesome experiences in the last 5 years they've been there. All the staff are very friendly and caring. The only complaint I have is that both the organization and the teachers for 4th and 5th grade seemed to not be as involved in the kids as the pre-k through 3rd grade. The staff was more "boring" not creative enough to engage the kids to learning activities. But other than that I love Northwood. They have a strong parent -teacher communication, PTA is very involved, nice building, most rooms are nicely decorated.

Northwoods is fantastic! I have one child in second grade, and an incoming kindergartener. Everyone seems to know each other, and parents are truly welcomed. It is a wonderful, family-oriented atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

I have a child in Kindergarten. This is a wonderful school! The teachers and staff are fabulous and the parents are supportive. I definitely recommend this school

My grandchildren have just started there 2 weeks ago. I am very pleased with the turn out for them. They love it there & are very happy to be there.I feel good about this school change, when they they are ready on Sunday to go to school on Mon. this is great.We are very pleased with the school change transition was great for them. Thanks so much for all you do at this school.

I currently have a child in 1st grade at Northwood Elem. and my oldest went 1st-5th. My youngest will attend for Kind. this Aug. All of our children's experiences have been wonderful! Of course there been a few 'bumps' here and there which were overcome. One of my regrets is that I didn't go ahead and send my oldest to K at Northwood-if I had she would have been reading much sooner. My son has Mrs. Renick this year and she is a fabulous, young, caring teacher. She and Mrs. Hicks (K) have absolutely provided the groundwork for my son to be successful in school and to LIKE school! He is truly Happy at Northwood and that is the best reward a parent/child can recieve! It doesn't matter 'where' a child goes to school, it's about the teachers who build the foundation for positive learning experiences that last a lifetime!

Last modified Northwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.