Oak Hill Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2014
Love the school, love the teachers! they always put the children 1st. could improve on the cleaniliness of the school. Im sure its a mostly wear and tear but it can be off putting to visitors

Posted November 18, 2013
i used to go to this school when i was in these grade and let me just say best school EVER!

Posted October 23, 2013
My kids went to this school in 2009- 2011 and its really good i like it

Oak Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 16, 2013
My school is oak hill elementary. My daughter is in kindergarten and she loves it there. My only thing is I think some of the teachers are a little judgemental of others. I think they should have a class for kindergartener s that know more than their peers.like advanced classes. My daughter has expressed that her class is even though she likes it ,it is too easy.i also don't feel like the teacher will keep me involved and I have to nag her about things.which means is she really going to be educated or is she going to have go over what she already knows.

Oak Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2013
Great teachers, my son had issues with seperation anxiety and they were all wonderful. very understanding and helpful.

Oak Hill Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted October 13, 2008

Oak Hill Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2008
The autism program at this school is extremely good. Team Boone is an excellant addition to Guilford County Schools.

Oak Hill Elementary School
320 Wrightenberry Street, High Point, NC  27260
Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top