Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son is in Ms. Waugh's class at Oakview! She is an excellent teacher and loves her students! This school keeps the parents involved as much as possible and communicates with you! Love Oak View!!

This was my daughter's first year. She was in Kindergarten and I have to say this was the greatest experience and she loved it! Her teacher, Mrs. Brandenburg and Asst. teacher Ms. Wester truly love their students and care aboout their lives and their success in school. I wish they could move with her to every grade level! The staff is always so friendly and I love how everyone is really involved in helping one another succeed. By far one of the best experiences as a Mother I've had yet! :)

I absolutely love this school. This year was the first for my children, who were in 3rd and 4th grade. Almost instantly they felt welcomed and it seemed as if they had been there since kindergarten. My son had a few behavioral issues but the staff all did their best to help him and encourage him to do his best and participate in class. Mrs. Bare was always easy to be found and available to talk if needed. Looking forward to the upcoming school year at Oakview.

This School is great, safe and has an excellent learning environment. All of my kids were in this School and they learned to much, about how to behave, be a good student, etc. Thank you so much to all the teachers and employees, they are doing a very good job.

Ive been to Oakview since kindergarten now im going to the 6th grade im going to miss class of 2011-2012 and also im going to penn griffin and i hope to see some of my old classmates. I think you are going to like Oakview.

My son is in kindergarten here. I love the kids to teacher ratio. Mrs. A is a great teacher and my son enjoys school very much!

WOW! Being that 2010-2011 was our first year at Oak View, we were very worried about this rating of a 3 from great schools. Mrs. Bare and the admin staff are wonderful! Mrs Millen is a GREAT kindergarten teacher partnered with her asst. Mrs. A.! We couldn't have been more pleased with the school and are proud to call ourselves Oak View Bears!! Thanks everyone!

Mrs. Bare is wonderful. She is great with the kids and they really respect and love her!

I was very impressed with this school they were very good to my daughter and her educational progress.She is now going to 7th grade but we have fond memories of Oakview.I intend to send my son when he is in kindergaten.

Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.