Posted March 17, 2014
This was my daughter's first year. She was in Kindergarten and I have to say this was the greatest experience and she loved it! Her teacher, Mrs. Brandenburg and Asst. teacher Ms. Wester truly love their students and care aboout their lives and their success in school. I wish they could move with her to every grade level! The staff is always so friendly and I love how everyone is really involved in helping one another succeed. By far one of the best experiences as a Mother I've had yet! :)

Posted June 16, 2013
I absolutely love this school. This year was the first for my children, who were in 3rd and 4th grade. Almost instantly they felt welcomed and it seemed as if they had been there since kindergarten. My son had a few behavioral issues but the staff all did their best to help him and encourage him to do his best and participate in class. Mrs. Bare was always easy to be found and available to talk if needed. Looking forward to the upcoming school year at Oakview.

Posted May 18, 2013
This School is great, safe and has an excellent learning environment. All of my kids were in this School and they learned to much, about how to behave, be a good student, etc. Thank you so much to all the teachers and employees, they are doing a very good job.

Oak View Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2012
My son is in kindergarten here. I love the kids to teacher ratio. Mrs. A is a great teacher and my son enjoys school very much!

Posted July 06, 2011
WOW! Being that 2010-2011 was our first year at Oak View, we were very worried about this rating of a 3 from great schools. Mrs. Bare and the admin staff are wonderful! Mrs Millen is a GREAT kindergarten teacher partnered with her asst. Mrs. A.! We couldn't have been more pleased with the school and are proud to call ourselves Oak View Bears!! Thanks everyone!

Oak View Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Mrs. Bare is wonderful. She is great with the kids and they really respect and love her!

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
I was very impressed with this school they were very good to my daughter and her educational progress.She is now going to 7th grade but we have fond memories of Oakview.I intend to send my son when he is in kindergaten.

Posted August 30, 2004
We currently have a first grader at Oak View and have been very pleased. We are coming from a private school so were worried about the level of careing teachers and learning she'd receive. It is great, a school of excellence, her class size is small (16), the teacher (Briley) great and devoted, and our child loves it. We are glad we moved her to this school and would strongly recommend it to others. The principal is also very involved and they have a strong PTA.

Oak View Elementary School
614 Oakview Road, High Point, NC  27265
Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top