Posted July 26, 2013
Coming from a private school we were VERY impressed! Very hands on principal, and staff! Our child has excelled and loves her school!

Posted December 19, 2010
I have been very pleased with this school. After coming to this school from one that does not care about their students or parents input, I can say that these teachers and the administration cares about it all. The parents are wonderful. I have never seen such parent involvement. Any concerns or questions that I have every had have been addressed either by the administration or the teacher. I am very impressed. I currently have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader at Shadybrook. My oldest son attended Shadybrook as well, he is now on the 7th grade. All three of my children absolutely love Shadybrook.

Shadybrook Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2010
Many parents I know are unhappy with the school due to the administration. He has made it next to impossible for the teachers to do their jobs due to micromanagement. The morale at the school is very low even though EOG scores are high.There are teachers who maintain standards and care about the kids. There are also teachers who do not. They completely lack in the ablilty to teach and do not care. If your child is having a problem, it will do you NO good to go to him for help. A teacher has even had to apologize to a PTA's little boy for "pulling a card" because the PTA mom wanted it. What a way to undermine the staff.

Shadybrook Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
It has always been an ecellent in terms of quality on instruction and staff

Shadybrook Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2009
I have mixed feelings for Shadybrook. I have a daughter in first grade and her experience has been wonderful. I have a son in third grade. I am not happy with the negative comments written on his papers and that he comes home and shares with me. I feel he is excessivly disiplined for actions that are by no means wrong. It saddens me that my happy go lucky kid comes home from school upset and bitter, two to three times a week. I want my children to have a positive experience as well as a good education and currently the education is decent but I can not wait for the experience to be over!

Shadybrook Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2008
shadybrook is a wonderful school and the staff really cares about the children

Posted June 02, 2008
I am a mother of three boys. Everyone of my boys went to Shadybrook, My youngest is still there. this is the best School around and the teachers are great.Everyone knows my children, that means alot to me.

Posted December 22, 2004
I have a child there right now and the teachers and other staff are wonderful it something you thought you could only dream about. Even the special teachers are wonderful. They all give there students the push they need to make there life a success. The parents here are pretty good. The PTA stays on top of everything and is a great support for the school. I can only say why pay for Private when you got Shadybrook!

Posted February 23, 2004
I just moved to the area and my son goes to the school and I love his teacher who goes that extra mile with him. I love the fact that each teacher there seems to really care about the children there and they make sure that they get what they need to better their education.

Posted December 10, 2003
I have one child that is in Shadybrook. He really enjoys the school. He loves his teachers. My daughter went to school there two years ago and she also loved the teachers.

Shadybrook Elementary School
503 Shadybrook Road, High Point, NC  27265
Last modified Shadybrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shadybrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.