Highfalls, NC

Highfalls Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2010
Great Community School with leadership in the best interest of the children. A school that will excel and prepare the children for a higher education

Highfalls Elementary School 0

Posted July 06, 2009
I have three children who attend Highfalls, and have had a wonderful experience. The principle, teachers, and support staff are serving the needs of the students and parents wonderfully. The size of the school population is great, and the way the administrators work with the classes to optimize the learning environment works well. I have been impressed with not only the interaction between parents and teachers at this school, but the entire sense of community that exists here. Where else can a school with a population of less than 300 students, in a median income area, raise so much money for the school? The parents, students, and staff genuinely care about what happens here. I can't say enough. I would not have my children attend school anywhere in this county if I had a choice.

Highfalls Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2006
highfalls elem. school has very qualified teachers who are very willing not only to help the students at the school, but also assist the parents with questions or concerns that they might have. the principal and other staff appear to know each child by name which gives the school a special touch. I realize that some people think a k-8 school is missing out on a lot of things that larger schools might have, and I guess we are when it comes to more discipline problems and lower test scores. I feel very lucky for my child to attend a school that has a large amount of support from the community, a highly qualified principal, highly qualified teachers and lets not forget the people behind the scenes the support staff. If you don't believe it's this great stop by the school office and ask for a tour. (nbm)

Highfalls Elementary School
1220 North Carolina 22, Highfalls, NC  27259
Last modified Highfalls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highfalls Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top