Posted July 31, 2012
We toured this school over the summer, as did our realtor and sister-in-law (also a Montessori parent and credentialed elementary school teacher). We were all impressed by the academic format, the classroom materials and setup, which include two-way mirrors for observation. They are a certified Montessori training center for upcoming instructors, and as a result, if I understand this correctly, have a head teacher, assistant teacher, and a trainee in each classroom. The grounds have wonderful play space and structures, and you can sign children up for specialty classes that take place during the day at school, such as violin and piano. We ended up being unable to find the right home for us in the area, resulting in our daughter enrolling elsewhere. We were, however, looking forward to taking advantage of what we feel is a phenomenal choice in area Montessori education schools. The director who took us on tour was very nice, professional, and approachable.

Posted October 10, 2011
We love this school! Three of my children attend, and they are all doing excellent. The school environment is great, the teachers are wonderful, and the staff is very helpful. All of my children are working above grade level, and more importantly, they LOVE going to school. They actually get upset when they get sick and have to stay home. Highly recommend this school. I was not sold on a Montessori education until we came here. I wish I could have attended a school like this growing up.

New School Montessori Center 0

Posted March 07, 2010
We appreciate all and any feedback. I m not sure what incident is being referred to in the negative review regarding safety issues. Our school prides itself on being a safe and secure place for our children. Please contact us directly if you have any specific problems or issues. We will be more than happy to deal with them.

Posted November 18, 2009
It is an excellent school. My son has attended now for two years. He is learning a lot and enjoys his school day. Very good in math and is at second grade reading level (he is in 1st grade).

New School Montessori Center
5617 Sunset Lake Rd, Holly Springs, NC  27540
Last modified New School Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
New School Montessori Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.