Bad
Good

Posted May 05, 2015
I like going to HRMS. It is much better than my old school. The school lunch food needs help.

Holly Ridge Middle 1

Posted May 21, 2014
This school has become a circus in the past year. I don't know whats going on but the students are running the school intead of the teachers.

Posted May 01, 2014
Holly ridge is an amazing school. They help prevent bullying and have amazing sports and club programs and all the electives you could want. The teaching is amazing and you really want your kid in that school.

Holly Ridge Middle 2

Posted June 09, 2013
Holly Ridge Middle School is at best a mediocre school,especially compared to other schools in the areas like Holly Grove. I find the worst features there(I went there for all 3 years of Middle School as a student) is that the staff is extremely strict on their rules. I once did gave my friend a pretty hard high five and one of the assistant principals threatened us both to detention. To this day, I still don't know what was up with that assistant principal. Anyway, other things that were downgrading were the services and the general low funding you saw at the school. For example, we still had computers from the 90s and none of our outdoor facilities had any type of lighting system. Things like this drive me to give a negative score for this school.

Holly Ridge Middle 3

Posted February 13, 2012
This school is amazing. Except for the assistant principals..I think they can be SUPER strict at times... Bullying is a major concern for me.. I was bullied all year in 6th grade im currently a 7th grader . (:

Holly Ridge Middle 2

Posted July 20, 2011
Im an upcoming 7th grade student at Holly Ridge and I can say first hand that the school is very safe and focused on learning. The principal, Mr. Pittman is really nice but, I cant say that for the assistant principals. I also have to say that I have to go to this school all the way from Garner and the teachers aren't all that nice as people say they are. Im just hoping my 7th grade year isn't like my 6th.

Posted April 25, 2011
Great school, always feel that my child is safe and in a great learning environment! Thank you for doing a great job!

Posted August 16, 2009
I love this school and it is cool but one thing I want to change is the cafeteria food

Posted September 30, 2008
I am at this school right now! I love it, especially the plays, i have been in all the ones so far!

Posted December 20, 2007
I went to Holly Ridge in 8th grade and i loved it! The teachers were great and we were all like one big family. I truly miss Holly Ridge. *Go Hornets!

950 Holly Springs Rd, Holly Springs, NC  27540
Last modified Holly Ridge Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.