Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

-parent I am not very happy with my experience with this school over the past two years. There is no school spirit and zero teacher morale. The principal does not seem genuinely interested in the kids. She is only interested in test scores and dress code. My child has stayed out of trouble but I have overheard many things that bother me when I have been up there to check my child in/out. The principal seems highly manipulative and from what I hear, seems to be slightly racist. I am glad my child only has one more year.

They are worried more about I.D's then your real education.The teachers barley teach you anything they just make you write notes.

Hope Mills Middle school is unsatisfactory to me because the teachers give attitude to the students.They are worried about how they students are dressed and not their education.They put you undersuspension if you are not wearing your ID,wearing proper clothes,or anything.I understand the proper clothes but I feel like students can express who they are just not a lot you know.The gym teachers are excellent now they can talk to you about anything the guidance people they are excellent too but the principals too me they are not doing their jobs too much they just charge you and suspend you and that is it.I feel like our children should have proper education and new principals.One of Hope Mills School pirncipals told the students she "couldn't wait for the summer so she can wear her bathing suit" that is TOO MUCH INFORMATION.I love how the school is small so kids can mingle and talk but some of those kids there are always talking about fighting after school and everything.

We absolutely love Rockfish elem,Hope Mills Middle and southview high. When moving into this state a few yrs ago we were told Hope Mills was the place to be and we could not agree more. We have enjoyed the town,the walking path,the lake,the parades,festivals and the amazing schools. We have lived here for 6yrs now and would not have picked another area.

HMMS is a really great school. Its small enough that the children know each other and get along..but big enough to offer many extra things. There is homework and projects due.....many teachers have a website that list homework assignments and notes.....school lunches are good and priced right...busses are safe and on time....great school...nothing to complain about

Hope mills middle and Southview High are excellent schools. The middle school offers spanish in 7th as a HS credit!! Band/drama are also offered. Small school and small town w/big ideas. Military families that stay for years make this a family community. We have 3 children in the schools and love them all. (rockfish,HMMS and SV)

HMMS is a GREAT school w/an awesome staff! Everyone works together and the community itself is loving. Great small town feel....we love it here!

i love hope mills middle school ir's a great school for anybody who want's to learn

HMMS is an excellent middle school. The principal and staff are effective in every way. This school strives for excellence. They create a safe and fair enviornment to all. HMMS prinicpal and staff really care about our childrens education and future. The Town of Hope Mills should be honored to have such hard working underpaid teachers. These individuals are setting up our childrens future in the right direction. Hats off to Principal Patsy Ray for her support and achievments in educational success.

This school is wonderful, with caring teachers and a fabulous principal. I have never had a problem that she wasn't willing to solve. Complete open door policy and always returned my calls. This was the best place for my children to spend their middle school years. The teachers and staff still ask about my daughter who is in High School now.

Last modified Hope Mills Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.