Huntersville, NC

Posted October 30, 2014
Both of my Boys have gone there since Kindergarten. They are now in the 4th and 6th grade. Everything has pro's and con's but our decision to be apart of St. Mark School was a good one and my children will be there until they graduate from 8th grade. Academics, Sports, faith and communication are all top notch.

Posted November 18, 2012
I currently have a very happy 4th grader here. My older daughter attended St. Mark since the day it first opened its doors, as a kindergardener, and last year graduated from 8th grade. I cannot imagine a more amazing place for her to have been educated, both academically and spiritually. The principal is outstanding, and knows every child and parent that walks through those doors. The teachers are excellent. The academics are rigorous without being overwhelming, and my children have had the added advantage of being able to live their faith in a supportive and caring environment. My eldest loved going to school every day. We chose for her to attend the local public high school this year as a freshman, and I am so pleased with how well St. Mark prepared her academically. In fact, she is ahead of the curve, having already obtained several of the core requirements while still in middle school at St. Mark. Overall, St. Mark is the total package. There is a very active PTO, a great athletic program, terrific teachers who truly care, and a wonderful school community of parents and kids who love this school! I highly recommend it!

Posted July 12, 2012
WONDERFUL! We are so fortunate to have been accepted. My daughter went to a local Christian school and was so far behind the other kids, I knew I had to do something for her. After a few weeks we realized how far behind she was and the learning resources department organized a meeting with Administration, guidance, her, both of us and her teacher. Together we worked for her education and to bring her up to her peers....it was a difficult year with some tears but now that it is over--she is a strong student with amazing study skills. She likes the bigger class and is learning important social skills. Before she had 2 friends- thats all she had in her class that were not teachers children. Now she has alot!! I am so thankful for St. Marks.

Posted January 08, 2011
Amazing school. Wonderul administration, parent support and academic programs. Our son is so far ahead of others in his grade and yet they don't dump a ton of homework on the kids. Very efficient teachers who get so much accomplished with our children each day. Our kids LOVE to go to school. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted April 14, 2010
Prepares students very well for high school. Wonderful school family that shows great support for all.

Posted January 17, 2010
This has been a fantastic school for my children for the past 5 years. They are way ahead of the national averages for children their ages due to the excellent teachers, facilities, and administration. It has a family-like atmosphere, and great athletic opportunities as well.

Posted September 11, 2009
Fantastic school! My daughter, a fourth grader, aside from a straight A student enjoy every moment at St. Mark with all the extra-curricular activities such as basketball, soccer, Girl Scout, band and church choir. Teachers and staff are very nice, caring and thoughtful. The only thing that we can complain about (but in a good way) is...there's too much homework so we have to get involved as well. On the other hand, it is good for her because she seems to be ahead of other children her age who go to other school. Most importantly, we feel safe for her all the time.

Posted June 21, 2009
Awesome school. Structured yet caring environment. My child is thriving both academically and socially!

Posted April 17, 2009
My children love it . It has high standards and is very structured .

Posted March 16, 2009

St. Mark Catholic School
14750 Stumptown Road, Huntersville, NC  28078
Last modified St. Mark Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mark Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top