Bad
Good

I cannot say enough good things about ITES. The staff is amazing and really cares for the needs of my children. The Leader in ME program is simply fabulous! They are not only teaching fundamentals but also teaching character life skills. My children are setting goals and reaching them! The building might be old but it is spotless inside and you can feel the pride of the school when you open the doors. I am proud to have my children attend ITES.

All four of my children attended this school from K thru 5 in late 1980s when Mr. Miller was principal. The best school I have ever been a part of. Mrs. Alice Tabor was just one of the excellent teachers in third grade.

The teachers genuinely care about their students.

I just love this school. The staff is amazing, the administration is awesome.

My son was a 2 years behind in all subjects when he entered Indian Trail Elementary as a 5th grader. He is doing wonderful.. I am so amazed with Indian Trail Elementary. Their motto is 'Every child is a story yet to be told' -- and it shows.

All 3 of my children have attended this school and I think it is an excellent school. I have been very happy with the teachers, principal, and overall feel of the school for the past 6 years. I would have not sent my children anywhere else!

Our child has attended this school two years. The first year this school was run by a great principal that was hands on unfortunately he retired. It is unfortunate since this school has got a lot of good teachers.

Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.