Posted July 14, 2013
All four of my children attended this school from K thru 5 in late 1980s when Mr. Miller was principal. The best school I have ever been a part of. Mrs. Alice Tabor was just one of the excellent teachers in third grade.

Indian Trail Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
The teachers genuinely care about their students.

Indian Trail Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2010
I just love this school. The staff is amazing, the administration is awesome.

Posted April 01, 2009
My son was a 2 years behind in all subjects when he entered Indian Trail Elementary as a 5th grader. He is doing wonderful.. I am so amazed with Indian Trail Elementary. Their motto is 'Every child is a story yet to be told' -- and it shows.

Posted May 27, 2008
All 3 of my children have attended this school and I think it is an excellent school. I have been very happy with the teachers, principal, and overall feel of the school for the past 6 years. I would have not sent my children anywhere else!

Indian Trail Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2007
Our child has attended this school two years. The first year this school was run by a great principal that was hands on unfortunately he retired. It is unfortunate since this school has got a lot of good teachers.

Posted June 17, 2006
This is a wonderful school with a homey, safe atmosphere for my son. His teachers have been supporting, sympathetic, eager to assist in any way. His reading, math skills, ability to focus and study habits have all been enhanced here. I love this place!

Posted September 13, 2005
My son and step-son have went to this school since kindergarten and they are presently in the 4th grade. I have one child that has a IEP here and is helped overall to pass the EOG test. He has improved so much at this school with the IEP teachers and his teachers that he has had yearly. Mt step-son was behind on reading and they got him got up to above grade level last year with tutoring 30 min. per day. This is a exceptional school and really show there efforts with my children. I love them and the school

Indian Trail Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2004
I think there are many good things going on at this school. The staff is hard working and very dedicated. Teaching is fine, other staff are fine, sometimes is it difficult to get a response form the administration.

Posted September 09, 2003

Indian Trail Elementary School
200 Education Drive, Indian Trail, NC  28079
Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.