Posted July 28, 2014
I have two children who attend school here. During their time here, the kids have encountered many different peer situations - some good, and some challenging. Through every situation development of good character kept surfacing. The academics at the school are great, but the emphasis that is placed on developing qualities such as honesty, kindness and respect are valued to me as a parent far more important than day to day grades and making the A/B honor roll. The school and all of the employees there do an impeccable job at not only providing an education that prepares them for the state mandated testing, but they also teach the children character traits that many parents seem to have forgotten. PRES helps their children develop traits such as kindness, caring, patience, and more. The children are given Proud Pirate awards and Pirate coins for showing PRIDE in their school not only to their teachers, but also to their peers.

Posted November 03, 2010
My daughter went here 5 years ago and now my son is in the 2nd grade here. This is one of the bet schools you could choose. The teachers are top notch as well as the principal and assistant principal. The office staff is great. We love PRES

Porter Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2009
We moved here from Virginia. I have to say that my child has been in the school for 4 years and has liked all her teachers. We think the school is very strong when it comes to the quality of the teachers.

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
We recently moved here from NJ (7/2008). So far both our boys love this school. We have had terrific correspondence with the staff and the teachers. Thanks for all the hard work!~

Posted February 02, 2009
Our kids have had great teachers at Porter Ridge. We have had a total of 7 school years there among all our kids and we have loved them all.

Porter Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2008

Porter Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
My grandsons both attend and are new to this school. I live in Michigan, and have attended the open house and have been there for sharing lunch with them. so far everyone has been really helpful. I have met both teacher and they seem very caring and the boys seem to like them as well. I am hoping to be able to stay up with what there doing. We will visit as much as we can. Right now it's a once a month. submitted by a grandparent that wants to be involved with them.

Porter Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2008
I love this school! we moved here specifically for the school, and my son ended up really excelling and grew so much through the year, I am so proud of him and his wonderful kindergarten teacher!

Porter Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
My child attends porter ridge elem and i find one of the school secretars to be very diffcult to deal with also teachers sometimes focus on silly behavior then acually trying to help the child learn

Porter Ridge Elementary School
2843 Ridge Road, Indian Trail, NC  28079
(704) 289-1965
Last modified Porter Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Porter Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.