Iron Station Elementary 5

Posted August 31, 2007

Iron Station Elementary 5

Posted December 05, 2004
In April of this year our family moved to Lincoln County from another county. Having a hearing impaired five year daughter was already a difficult challenge in her previous school (which wasn't capable, nor acted like they cared to be) and I'll admit that I didn't look forward to having to go through that experience again. When I registered Sarah for Kindergarten, I was absolutely dumb-founded at the expertise that this school possessed. I quickly discovered that Sarah wasn't the only child with disabilities there and they had recently acquired one of the most excellent & professional women I've ever met, Mrs. Becky Taylor, who jumped right in and handled everything! Sarah has made so much progress since starting. She has made many friends among many of the grades as well as the staff. Sarah's learning so much, thanks to the wonderful educators there. This IS the best school around!

Iron Station Elementary 4

Posted October 16, 2004
I am so pleased with the quality of Iron Station Elementary School. The teachers help the kids learn and grow. My daughter was evaluated for ADD and when it was confirmed the teachers gave her the extra help and understanding she needed. The teachers help keep in touch with the family about how the child and classroom are doing.Any concerns are brought to the family's attention in a polite way. Even the door is set up for the kids-somewhat lower than normal..lol

Contact Information

4207 North Carolina 27
Iron Station, NC 28080

School website

Iron Station Elementary
4207 North Carolina 27, Iron Station, NC  28080
Last modified Iron Station Elementary is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iron Station Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.