Bad
Good

Teachers are so wonderful and so involved in each kids life! Principle Howard is the BEST! She's that person that you want to be your best friend! My youngest is in his second year in the spanish immersion course and I am blown away by the results! Clyde Erwin does not get the credit it deserves!!

The teaching is good here. We moved so my kids transferred here. My kids like it.

Great school for learning about the International/global market. Spanish class is provided. Robotics class is a lot of fun when we build robots out of legos. School could improve by having more men teachers than women. It could balance out the delays of female teachers being absent so much.

My son is in the 5th grade this year and has been attending since the first grade. We absolutely love it! Every single teacher has been amazing and Mrs. Howard (the Principal)..well you can't ask for better than her. She is very open and willing to talk with any parent that walks through the doors & Mrs. Gardner (asst. Principal) is just as wonderful. They have a newer library, computer lap & playground. There are computers in the classroom and that doesn't include the carts of laptops provided to the kids. They have a robotics lab, spanish class, and they offer the kids different clubs to help further their academic goals. Their morning magic program is awesome. Teachers are available to the students 45 minutes before school starts for tutoring, breakfast, time in the library or computer lap, time to finish homework or whatever else is needed. The school focuses not only on academics, but making sure they help build well rounded students and kids who are excited to learn about the world around them.

This is our first year at Clyde Erwin. The first thing I noticed was that every single teacher we passed in the hall during orientation and really anytime we are there always says hello and they are so friendly. My daughter has excelled here and we are grateful that our kindergartner will start here next year. I do wish the office staff was a little more lively and welcoming, but if that is the least of my concerns I think we are blessed :0)

I have two children currently attending CEE for their second year. We love Clyde Erwin. My children have attended 2 other Onslow county schools and this one is beyond compair thanks to a wonderful and supportive staff. They know who you are, and more importantly they know your children. When I say they I mean everyone from the principal to the amazing custodial staff. You know from day one that they are their to work for your children. The children that I see thrive there and are excited to learn. Keep up the good work!

I have 2 children at Clyde Erwin and I am totally satisfied with the quality of care and attention that they receive. Academically, I think any school is a good educational environment if the child wants to learn. There is motivation and school interaction to help the children get involved and enjoy learning. The location is a bit hard to accept as many are low income and the morality level as for home life environment of the children that attend, that is definantly in question. Overall I am pleased with my childrens academic levels.

Last modified Clyde Erwin Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.