Jacksonville, NC
Students enrolled: 1,088

Posted August 15, 2014
Jacksonville High School is very organized & there are always someone close to direct you to whom you need to speak with

Posted March 17, 2011
I love this school. My son transferred from Whiteoak Highschool and his grades have gone up, since he transferred to Jacksonville High. The teachers are very helpful and the sports program is amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone that is in, or is moving into Onslow school district.

Jacksonville High

Posted February 24, 2009
I love this high school...The sports teams are good especially the track team...We won state last season an the experience was the best last year...I also enjoy participating in the band programs theyre very helpful

Posted October 18, 2008
Jacksonville is a very good school compared to many others in onslow county. It has such a wide range of study and very helpfull staff. Its the only International Baccalaureate school in all of onslow county. It has the best and biggest string orchestra, an amazing chorus, and every year the best musical in the whole region. Basically anything your child wants to persue in life, JHS can help them do that. Recently alot of fresh new young teachers have been added on to the staff and I've noticed more and more people LOVE coming to school. We have many different clubs and range of classes to choose from, you can take anything from Psychology to Latin. I currently attend JHS dont think that id enjoy anywhere else. Its so easy to make friends. All in all JHS is an amazing school, trust me, i attend everyday :)

Posted October 08, 2008
this high school is GREAT. my daughter LOVES it and the teachers are WONDERFULLY helpful to her! she has little to no homework and she is involved in MANY afterschool activities.

Posted December 05, 2007
My daughter loves this school. She just transferred from White Oak, and enjoys it here. Her grades have gotten better. The teachers here are helpful, the staff is great. The music programs here are better. She loves the freedom here. But also I like how discipline is inforced. She wants to stay going to Jacksonville and she will.

Posted December 05, 2007
Best marching band and music programs around! Keep up the good work Jacksonville!

Posted December 04, 2007
I love the sport programs at this school. There are many from my child to choose from. My child is in track, and the team is very good. The band is awesome too. They have so much spirit at football games. No matter what the score is the band always wins. Just look at the competition scores. Keep up the good work.

Jacksonville High 1

Posted July 16, 2007
I sent my child to this school after moving from C.A, to T.X, to Hawahii, to Nevada, and it was very dissapointing to see how awful the school system was. Having an outdoor campus seems very unsafe to me in a sense that any stranger could walk right into the school. My daughter was extremely overloaded with homework, when she only had 1 a.p class. And the teachers were very rude when asked to support my child through the hard time she was having when her father died. I was very dissapointed.

Jacksonville High 1

Posted May 04, 2007
I seriously regret having sent my child to this school. The teachers and staff are outrageously rude...the quality of education is a disgrace...and the sports programs are a joke.

Jacksonville High
1021 Henderson Drive, Jacksonville, NC  28540
(910) 989-2048
Last modified Jacksonville High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jacksonville High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top