Summersill Elementary 5

Posted February 07, 2013
My son attends preschool at this school and his teacher is amazing. My son has a speech delay and is definitely getting the help he needs. I am able to speak with his teacher and specialists to track his progress and to get tips on how to help at home. His speech has improved significantly and we're only halfway through the school year!

Posted September 24, 2009
The staff and administration at Summersill go above and beyond to meet the students' needs. The PTO works hard at encouraging a large amount of parent participation.

Summersill Elementary 2

Posted July 28, 2009

Summersill Elementary 0

Posted April 21, 2009
My daughter started Summersill in the 3rd grade and is now a 5th grader. It is a great school, with great teachers and administrations. *Note my Exceptional Child did not do well here and transfered to Northwoods Elem.

Posted September 16, 2008
Some of the best teachers are at this school but also there are a few really bad apples. The prinicipal of this year and last is nothing like the one before this one. I really miss the old prinicpal and I never thought I would say that!

Summersill Elementary 5

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted March 17, 2007
Two of the best assets of this school are the morning program and afternoon Boys and Girls Club for students. It helps working parents a great deal!

Summersill Elementary
250 Summersill School Road, Jacksonville, NC  28540
Last modified Summersill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summersill Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.