Grace Baptist School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
BIGOTRY, that is the best word I can find for this place. My 5 year old was rejected by this institution without even knowing her, my family and I felt humiliated since, according to the principal, we RAISED SOME BIG RED FLAGS . Once the interview was over, we were glad we knew what this place was about before sending our daughter there. Now, my family and I are far from perfect but I believe the daughter of a church going marriage of over 10 years, and whose father is a Marine Corps Officer with 16 years of service, multiple awards in deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan and a master degree should not be a bad prospect. These bigots, although publicly stating that they accept anyone in their school, will only allow children from Baptist families; ironically, the principal is constantly citing verses of the bible at his convenience but I guess he does not understand that GOD DOES NOT REJECTS ANYONE . For the parent reading this review, I ask you to think what is that you want your precious child to learn, from this experience I know I do not want my child to learn prejudice and to think that a group of people can be the only holders of the truth making everyone else worthless.

Grace Baptist School 4

Posted August 25, 2007
- a former student

Grace Baptist School 5

Posted December 29, 2005
Having visited hundreds of Christian Schools (as a part of my work), I was very impressed to find this school. I was associated with church and school for about six months and found the character and integrity of everyone involved to be of the highest caliber. I would gladly have my children in this school and my family involved in this church. I only regret that I now live too far away for that to be possible.

Grace Baptist School
114 Roosevelt Road, Jacksonville, NC  28540
Last modified Grace Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.